2. The Site is intended to provide general information about BIS, its products and services, and, unless otherwise expressly indicated on a particular page, is intended only for the U.S. market. Any information contained on the Site is not meant to replace the information contained on the product labeling or, if you are a patient, to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own health care provider. While BIS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, the Site is not meant to provide specialist advice concerning the products or services of BIS. BIS makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. BIS disclaims all liability and responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither BIS nor any other party involved in creating, producing, developing or maintaining the Site will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE COMPLETE OR ACCURATE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BIS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. BIS also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images or your viewing of any video or audio from the Site.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise through electronic forms included on this Site, including any non-personal data, questions, comments, suggestions, requests or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used without restriction by BIS or its affiliates, agents and third party service providers for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, BIS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
To request the use of BIS photos, drawings, designs, and images of BIS products provided on this Site in books, other printed materials and on-line and internet locations for educational purposes, please contact BIS at BISInquiry.firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) for more information.
8. Any links or pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties that are provided in this Site are for convenience purposes only. BIS has not reviewed all of the third party sites, or the entirety of any third party website, linked to this Site, and any information, products, services or claims on these third party sites are not endorsed, approved, operated or controlled in any respect by BIS. Such third party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and the linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. By using this Site, you agree not to disrupt or intercept the Site or any of our electronic information posted on this Site or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of this Site, and to abide by all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.